What Is In It For Me?
We Will Definitely Give You
- New experiences and activities
- New local friends and contacts
- New life skills to help your personal and professional development
- New opportunities to really contribute to your community
- Discounts at multiple high street and online retailers
Ask 10 members of Round Table why they joined and you will get 10 different answers. It is initially the social side, getting out of the house to do something different once a fortnight.
Then the real attraction of Round Table goes beyond this, because once you are involved, there is a mixture of respect, banter and belonging which does not exist elsewhere.
There is also a financial benefit. Each members has access to a discount scheme which offers money off at hundreds of retailers including Starbucks, Sainsburys, Marks & Spencers and Argos.
These offers literally save our members £100s per year.
Details of this are included in your welcome pack, however come along to see what we are about first.
We are a not-for-profit organisation run by ourselves for ourselves.